A leaked photo of the much rumored Samsung Galaxy Alpha may have revealed the full hardware specifications, along with a price tag, before an official announcement of the device.
According to the Brazilian site Tecmundo, the image shared by a reader and shows that the Galaxy Alpha will sports a 4.7-inch display with a resolution of 1080×720. Inside there will be 2GB of RAM and 32GB of on-board storage and the article claims a 64GB version of the phone will also be available and no microSD card slot. The smartphone will have a 1860mAh battery and USB 3.0 and Bluetooth 4.0. It will contain a 12 megapixel rear camera and a 2.1 megapixel front facing camera.
The Galaxy Alpha might be powered by a octa-core Exynos chip processor, with four cores running at 1.8 GHz and the other four at 1.3 GHz. As per specs, a heart rate monitor and a fingerprint reader will be included in the Galaxy Alpha.
Samsung Galaxy Alpha: specifications
- Operating System: Android 4.4
- Screen: 4.7-inch Super AMOLED
- Processor: octa-core Exynos
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 32 GB and 64 GB (not expandable)
- Screen Resolution: HD (1280×720 pixels)
- Rear Camera: 12 megapixels
- Front Camera: 2.1 megapixels
- Battery: 1,860 mAh
- Date of announcement: between second half of August and first half of September
- Release Date: second half of September and first half of October
- In Brazil Price: R $ 2,399
The Galaxy Alpha’s price in Brazil is claimed to be R$2,399 and the date of announcement is put between the second half of August and first half of September.
Source : TecMundo