Xiaomi, today announced Mi 4 one of the latest flagship smartphone of company after MiPad 64GB Launch. This is due to the company hired Google’s Hugo Bara who played a big role in Android and Nexus. The device features high-end specification.
The Xiaomi Mi 4 has been unveiled on the Xiaomi Facebook page, which is the new flagship device of the company. The device powered by a Snapdragon 801 processor running at 2.5GHz with Adreno 330 GPU being backed by a whopping 3GB of LP-DDR3 RAM. And fast guaranteed speed on the storage which uses eMMC 5.0 no matter you choose the 16GB version or up to the 64GB model. It runs on MIUI v6 on top of Android.
The Xiaomi Mi 4 sports 5-inch 1080p display made by Sharp, 13-megapixels rear camera with Sony BSI sensor and the impressive 8-megapixel CMOS camera from Sony on the front. There’s also a 3,080mAh battery so getting all day use shouldn’t be a problem.
Xiaomi Mi 4 specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels)Sharp IPS display with 441 PPI resolution with Corning Gorilla glass protection
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor
- MIUI V6 on top of Android
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX214 BSI sensor, F/1.8 aperture, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera with Sony sensor
- Weighs 149 grams
- 3GB RAM, 16 / 64 GB internal memory
- 4G LTE (Optional), 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, Bluetooth HID and GPS
- 3080 mAh battery
- Support for 24 Languages
The Xiaomi Mi4 will be available in white and black colors with a range of multiple back cover options such as wooden, bamboo, wove, sticks, marble and more. The 16GB variant costs 1999 Yuan (approx US$ 322 / Rs. 19,400) and the 64GB variant costs 2499 Yuan (US$ 402 / Rs. 24270 approx). The 64GB Limited Bamboo edition would also be available. The China Unicom version would be available starting July 29th which you can pre-order here.