Samsung Galaxy Star 2 Plus listed on official Samsung India store. Though it is an entry level device but is packed with all the core features that define the smartphone. From hardware to software, inside and out, it’s a phone that delivers an optimized experience for doing everything you love.
Samsung Galaxy Star 2 Plus features a 4.3 inch WVGA Display with 800 x 400 pixel resolution. It runs on 1.2 GHz unspecified Processor with 512 MB RAM. It has 4 GB internal memory which can be expanded upto 32GB using MicroSD Card. Samsung Galaxy Star 2 Plus comes with 3 megapixel rear camera with LED Flash. It also no front camera. Galaxy Star 2 Plus runs on latest Android 4.4.2 Kitkat and has connectivity options like 3G, HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi, GPS/AGPS, Bluetooth and Micro-USB.
Samsung Galaxy Star 2 Plus specifications
- 4.3-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) LCD capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz processor
- Measures 129.7 x 65.9 x 9.4 mm
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 130.2 x 67.9 x 9.8 mm; Weight: 138 grams
- 3MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable with microSD
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.0, GPS
- 1800 mAh battery
The device is listed on Samsung India eStore for Rs. 7,335. It is available in in Black and White colors and expected that the device will go on sale in India soon.
Source : Samsung e-store