Motorola yesterday announced on their official blog that, starting Tuesday, September 16, pre-orders will open for some of the new Motorola products which they announced earlier this month, including Moto X for AT&T, Moto X – Pure Edition, Moto Hint and Motorola Turbo Charger.
Consumers will be able to pre-order the AT&T version of the Motorola Moto X from the official website of AT&T starting on Tuesday, right now you will find coming soon on that page. Moto X for AT&T will be available with contract and it will be locked with carrier. While Moto X – Pure Edition is available SIM unlocked and with an unlockable bootloader for $499.99 USD from the Motorola official website.
Motorola Moto X Specification
- 5.2″ (423 ppi) 1080p OLED Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display
- MSM8974-AC 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 CPU
- 2GB RAM, ROM 16 GB (32GB available through MotoMaker)
- 13MP camera with Quick Capture, LED flash, 4K UHD video capture, 4X digital zoom, Slow motion video, Burst mode, Auto HDR rear camera
- 2MP (1080p) HD camera
- Android Kitkat 4.4.4
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE – UMTS/HSPA+ – CDMA/EVDO Rev. A (CDMA model only) – 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band capable), mobile hotspot support, BT 4.0LE, USB centered at bottom, 3.5mm Headset Jack
- Front facing speaker, 4 mics with next generation Crystal Talk technology
- 2300 mAh Battery
On Tuesday, you will also be able to pre-order the Motorola Hint, a discreet wireless earbud for $149.99., Moto Hint gives you complete control of your phone and allows you to access everything you need by just using your voice.
On the same day Motorola Turbo Charger will also be available for pre-order. According to Motorola, Turbo Charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 technology is the fastest charger ever and in just 15 minutes it will power up latest Moto phones up to 8 hours of battery life. The Turbo Charger is priced at $34.99.
Source : Motorola Blog