The anticipated LG G3 is all set to land in Australia on August 4, with Optus taking pre-orders with an exclusive bonus offer from today, July 21.
LG G3 sports a 5.5-inch 2560 x 1440 Quad HD screen, a 2.5 GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, a laser auto focus 13MP camera, and built-in wireless charging.
LG G3 Specification
- 5.5-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD IPS display at 538 ppi
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm MSM8975AC Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- Dimensions – 146.3×74.6×9.1; Weight: 151 grams
- 13MP rear camera with OIS, Dual LED Flash, Laser Auto Focus and 4K video recording
- 2.1MP front-facing camera
- 2GB / 3GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 , GPS, NFC, Slim Port
- 3000 mAh removable battery, Qiwireless charging
- Available in black and white
Optus will be selling the LG G3 outright for $696. You can also pick up the handset on a plan, with $5 repayments on a $60 My Plan Plus.
Telstra and Vodafone have been quiet on the LG G3’s availability, but we assume it’ll be heading to the two competing telecom operators as well, along with Optus MVNO Virgin Mobile.
According to Optus, first 100 customers who pre-order the stunning LG G3 on My Plan Plus online will get a bonus LG G Pad 8.3” tablet valued at $399, plus a bonus wireless charger. So hurry and pre-order you LG G3 now from Optus and get the benefit of an exclusive offer. Optus customers can pre-order the LG G3 exclusively online from 21 July until 3 August. The LG G3 will be available in Optus stores, telesales and online from 4 August where customers will receive a bonus wireless charging dock.