Lenovo has launched its first 8-inch Intel Atom powered Android tablet, the TAB S8, at the 2014 IFA Consumer Electronics Unlimited show in Berlin.
The Lenovo Tab S8 sports 8-inch 1920×1200 HD IPS screen which is sharper than FHD, while the One Glass Solution touch-panel technology provides a crystal clear viewing experience. The tablet’s ultra-slim bezel seamlessly merges the screen with the dark front panel, giving the TAB S8 a sleek, clean look. Tab S8 features a 1.6-megapixel HD camera for easy video chatting and an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera. The wide aperture f2.2 lens snaps sharp photos, even in low light.
Lenovo TAB S8 specifications
- 8-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) full HD IPS OGS display, 10-point multi-touch
- 1.86 GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3745 processor, 2MB cache
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, Micro SD expandable up to 64GB
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Twin front speakers with Dolby Audio / 3.5 mm Jack
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 apearture
- 1.6MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE (optional), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Satellite, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Single, Micro-SIM (available on select models)
- 7.9 mm thick and weighs 299 grams
- Sensors : G-Sensor, Vibration, Hall
- Type: 4290 mAh Li-Po, fixed
The Lenovo TAB S8 will be available in Ebony, Canary, Blue, White (Subject to regional availability) colors and pricing starts at US$199 for the WiFi variant.
Source : Lenovo