HTC has announced a new smartphone Desire 510 with 4G LTE support in its affordable Desire series. This is the company’s first smartphone packs with a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor based on 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 and has Adreno 306 GPU.
The HTC Desire 510 sports a 4.7-inch FWVGA (854×480 pixels) display and 1GB of RAM. The smartphone also features a 5-megapixel rear camera without flash, VGA front-facing camera, 8GB of internal storage, microSD card support, and a 2,100mAh battery. HTC Desire 510 runs on Android 4.4. KitKat on front wrapped under HTC’s Sense UI. It has HTC BlinkFeed and even supports HTC Dot View case.
HTC Desire 510 specifications
- 4.7-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 360 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, micro SD expandable slot
- Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense UI
- 5MP rear camera
- 0.3 MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- 9.99 mm thick and weighs 158 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 2100 mAh battery
- Dimensions : 139.9×69.8×9.99mm
The device will be in available in Terra White and Meridian Grey, the device’s polycarbonate chassis looks and feels great, sitting comfortably in your hand or pocket. The HTC Desire 510 will be available in selected regions in Europe and Asia as well as through select carriers in the US. No pricing revealed yet but HTC stated that the HTC Desire 510 represents a truly premium mobile experience at a highly affordable price.
Source : HTC